Friday, October 12, 2007

This lovely couple drove all the way from Phoenix, AZ. to pick carefully which gourds, pumpkins, and Indian corn, they would take home. She tells us "We have been coming here for so many years! It's the best farm in 3 states. I have pumpkins all over the house. If you don't cut them they can last almost a year." (She says to place them on a wire base so the air circulates all around them.)
Gilly, Caitlin, and Valerie... my vote for employees of the season! They were informative, friendly and they knew their products well. Hey Palmer Bros.! Give these gals a bonus!

The most amazingly beautiful Indian corn I have ever seen. The colours were fabulous! And they sell these for .99 cents a piece! Holy Cow! I bought a few for a hostess gift. I just bundled them up and tied them off with a piece of autumn ribbon. Pretty!

add to sk*rt

No comments: